Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions
|Location||United States, Canada, and Europe|
|Start date||August 15, 2014|
Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions presents orchestrated music from Pokémon games over the years and other popular songs from the franchise's history, such as the "Pokémon Theme". The name "Symphonic Evolutions" refers not only to the concert program but also to the constant change in the Pokémon series, such as: Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue, Pokémon Yellow, Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver, Pokémon Crystal, Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon Black and Pokémon White, and Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. The concert also highlighted music from the Pokémon anime series and films.
- Pallet Town (from Red, Blue, and Yellow)
- Prepare for Trouble (from Red, Blue, and Yellow)
- Born to be a Champion (from Red, Blue, and Yellow)
- Ecruteak City (from Gold, Silver, and Crystal)
- Songs of the Towers (from Gold, Silver, and Crystal)
- ... (from Gold, Silver, and Crystal)
- Ancients of Hoenn (from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald)
- Falling Ashes (from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald)
- End of the Road (from Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald)
- Dreams and Adventures (from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum)
- Routes of Sinnoh (from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum)
- The Lake Guardians (from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum)
- Pokémon Center
- The Day I Became King (from Black and White)
- N-Counter (from Black and White)
- Farewell (from Black and White)
- An Eternal Prison (from X and Y)
- Welcome to Kalos (from X and Y)
- Professor Sycamore (from X and Y)
- Friends, Fights & Finales (from X and Y)
- Gotta Catch 'em All (Pokémon Theme)
The official merchandise of Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions includes two posters and an official t-shirt. The t-shirts are black in colour and feature the official maestro Pikachu artwork from promotional materials for the concerts. One poster is white and features the maestro Pikachu artwork. The other is black and features the official artwork of Pikachu with Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.
The t-shirts each cost $35 in Canada, $30 in Australia, and £25 in the UK. The two posters each cost $25 in Canada, $20 in Australia, and £15 in the UK. In Canada, they could be purchased as a pair for $35.
- Karmali, Luke. "POKÉMON: Symphonic Evolutions Orchestral Concert Tour". IGN. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- Seiter, Chad (June 29, 2014). "Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions Live Orchestral Concert Tour Kicks Off in Washington, DC, on August 15, 2014". Chad Seiter, Composer. Retrieved February 16, 2015.
- "Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions". The Mann. Mann Center. September 19, 2014. Retrieved February 16, 2015.
- "New Orchestral Concert Tour Date Announced!". pokemon.com. December 15, 2014.
- "Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions with the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra". Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra. January 17, 2015. Retrieved February 16, 2015.
- "Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions". Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. February 16, 2014. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- "Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions Concert Tour | Pokemon.com". www.pokemon.com. Retrieved 2015-09-02.
- "Exitoso espectáculo ~Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions~ llega a Chile". Retrieved August 9, 2014.
- "Concert Pokémon annulé en France !". Retrieved September 28, 2016.