|Full name||Pierre-Luc Périchon|
4 January 1987|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||69 kg (152 lb; 10.9 st)|
|Current team||Fortuneo–Vital Concept|
|Discipline||Road and track|
|2012||La Pomme Marseille|
Infobox last updated on|
20 April 2014
Périchon has also been a member of the Saint-Vulbas CC, and SCO Dijon amateur teams. Having featured highly in several domestic races during his career, Périchon won his first UCI Europe Tour race in April 2012, by winning the Paris–Camembert race. Attacking 45 km (28.0 mi) from the finish in Camembert, Périchon won a three-man sprint to the finish line ahead of Saur–Sojasun's Cyril Bessy and Bretagne–Schuller's Jean-Marc Bideau. He was named in the start list for the 2015 Tour de France and the 2016 Tour de France.
- 1st Madison National Novice Track Championships
- 1st Madison National Junior Track Championships
- 2nd Points race National Junior Track Championships
- 2nd Points race National Under-23 Track Championships
- 3rd Madison National Track Championships
- 3rd Points race National Under-23 Track Championships
- 2nd Tour du Charolais
- 2nd Madison National Track Championships
- 1st GP Blangy
- 3rd Tour du Haut-Berry
- 7th Overall Tour Alsace
- 8th Paris–Tours Espoirs
- 1st Beuvry la Forêt
- 1st Stage 3 Tour de Franche Comté
- 5th Overall Rhône-Alpes Isère Tour
- 1st Overall Les Boucles de l'Artois
- 1st GP Blangy
- 1st Stage 5 Tour Nivernais Morvan
- 2nd Overall Tour du Loir-et-Cher
- 1st Stage 2
- 2nd Points race National Track Championships
- 1st Paris–Camembert
- 9th Overall Étoile de Bessèges
- 7th Overall Tour de Bretagne
- 1st Stage 7
- 7th Tro-Bro Léon
- 4th Tro-Bro Léon
- 5th Tro-Bro Léon
- Combativity award Stage 14 Tour de France
- 1st Stage 3 Tour des Pays de Savoie
- 9th Overall Giro di Toscana
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
WD = Withdrew; IP = In Progress
- "Bretagne-Séché Environnement (BSE) – FRA". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- Morand, Nicolas (19 January 2012). "La Pomme Marseille". Velochrono.fr. Velochrono. Retrieved 10 April 2012.
- Gachet, Frédéric (5 August 2011). "Pierre-Luc Périchon néo-pro à La Pomme Marseille" [Pierre-Luc Perichon neo-pro at La Pomme Marseille]. DirectVelo (in French). Association Le Peloton. Retrieved 10 April 2012.
- Gilson, Michael (1 September 2008). "Pierre-Luc Périchon choisit le SCO Dijon" [Pierre-Luc Perichon chooses SCO Dijon]. DirectVelo (in French). Association Le Peloton. Retrieved 10 April 2012.
- Walker, Lee (10 April 2012). "Perichon shocks field in Camembert". Yahoo! Eurosport. TF1 Group. Retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "Périchon gets the big cheese in Paris-Camembert". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 10 April 2012. Retrieved 10 April 2012.
- "2015 Tour de France start list". Velo News. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
- "2016 > 103rd Tour de France > Startlist". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- Quénet, Jeff (19 April 2015). "Geniez wins Tro Bro Leon at first attempt". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 20 April 2015.