|Look up peroxide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peroxide may refer to:
- Peroxide, a chemical compound
- Hydrogen peroxide, the simplest peroxide
- Inorganic peroxy acids, mineral acid derivatives containing an acidic –OOH group.
- Organic peroxide, organic compounds containing the peroxide functional group (ROOR').
- Organic peracids, carboxylic acid derivatives containing an acidic –OOH group.
- Peroxide (punk zine), a 1970s magazine
- Peroxide (Nina Nesbitt album), 2014
- Peroxide EP, 2007 EP by Flykiller
- "Peroxide", song by Guided by Voices from 2001 album Selective Service
- "Peroxide", 1986 song by Subhumans (British band) double A-side
- "Peroxide" (Flykkiller song), a 2007 song from FlyKKiller's debut album, Experiments in Violent Light
- "Peroxide Side" by Elvis Costello from 2002 album Cruel Smile
- "Peroxide Blonde in a Hopped Up Model Ford", single by Jumpin' Gene Simmons
- Peroxide blond, a variety of artificially blond hair
- "Captain Peroxide", nickname for Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- All pages beginning with "peroxid"
- All pages with titles containing peroxide