Penge og Privatøkonomi
|Website||Penge og Privatøkonomi|
History and profile
The magazine is part of the Bonnier Group and is published on a monthly basis by Benjamin Media A/S, a subsidiary of the Bonnier Publications.
Penge og Privatøkonomi has its headquarters in Copengahen. The magazine features articles on stocks, companies and investments. It offers extensive information on personal investment to guide its readers.
Søren Verup served as the editor-in-chief of Penge og Privatøkonomi. Søren Nielsen is the editor-in-chief. In August 2011 the logo and format of the magazine was changed.
- Carmelo Mazza; Jesper Strandgaard Pedersen (July 2004). "From Press to E-media? The Transformation of an Organizational Field" (PDF). Organization Studies. 25 (6). Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- Peter Kjær (2005). "The evolution of business news in Denmark 1960-2000: context and content" (PDF). Copenhagen Business School Working Papers (16). Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- Jose L. Alvarez; Carmelo Mazza; Jordi Mur (October 1999). "The management publishing industry in Europe" (Occasional Paper No:99/4). University of Navarra. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- "Denmark. Readership Survey". Business Press. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "Magazine Remake". Bonnier Group. 22 August 2011. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "Factsheet". Publicitas. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "The shortcut to a richer life". Benjamin Media. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "Top 50 Magazines". IFABC. 30 April 2014. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "Media Kit 2013". Benjamin Media. Retrieved 24 March 2015.