|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||396.47 g/mol|
|3D model (Jmol)||Interactive image|
PX-2 (also known as 5F-APP-PINACA, FU-PX and PPA(N)-2201) is an indazole-based synthetic cannabinoid that has been sold online as a designer drug. It contains a phenylalanine amino acid amide as part of its structure.
- "PX 2". Cayman Chemical. Retrieved 15 July 2015.
- Zhenhua Qian, Wei Jia, Tao Li, Zhendong Hua, Cuimei Liu (2016). "Identification and analytical characterization of four synthetic cannabinoids ADB-BICA, NNL-1, NNL-2, and PPA(N)-2201". Drug Testing and Analysis. doi:10.1002/dta.1990.
- "Cannabinoider föreslås bli klassade som hälsofarlig vara". Folkhälsomyndigheten. Retrieved 16 July 2015.
- "CNB NEWS RELEASE". Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB). 30 April 2015. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "关于印发《非药用类麻醉药品和精神药品列管办法》的通知" (in Chinese). China Food and Drug Administration. 27 September 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.