|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||355.54 g/mol|
|3D model (Jmol)||Interactive image|
PTI-1 is an indole-based synthetic cannabinoid. It is one of few synthetic cannabinoids containing a thiazole group and is closely related to PTI-2. These compounds may be viewed as simplified analogues of indole-3-heterocycle compounds originally developed by Organon and subsequently further researched by Merck.
- "PTI-1". Cayman Chemical. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- Julia Adam-Worrall, et al. (Indol-3-yl) heterocycle derivatives as agonists of the cannabinoid CB1 receptor. Patent US 7700634, priority date 5 March 2004
- Paul David Ratcliffe, et al. Indole Derivatives. Patent US 7763732, priority date 24 August 2005
- Julia Adam, et al. Indole Derivatives. Patent WO 2008/101995, priority date 22 February 2007
- Takao Kiyoi, et al. Discovery of potent and orally bioavailable heterocycle-based cannabinoid CB1 receptor agonists. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters 2011; 21(6):1748-1753. doi: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2011.01.082