Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles
The Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles, commonly abbreviated OICA (English: International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers), is a federation of automobile manufacturers, based in Paris, founded in 1919. It coordinates communication among manufacturers, as well as a number of international auto shows.
OICA hosts on its web site the working documents from various United Nations expert groups, including World Forum for Harmonization of Vehicle Regulations.
The OICA coordinates scheduling for the following major auto shows:
- List of auto shows and motor shows by continent
- List of automobile manufacturers
- World Forum for Harmonization of Vehicle Regulations of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- World motor vehicle production by country in 2011
- World motor vehicle production by manufacturer in 2009
- "New York Auto Show Receives Global Recognition from International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers". Reuters. 2008-02-25. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- "UN Expert Group documents". OICA. Retrieved 2008-09-30.