Once Again It's Christmas
|Once Again It's Christmas|
|Studio album by Kenny Rogers|
|Released||September 25, 2015|
|Label||Warner Music Nashville|
|Kenny Rogers chronology|
Once Again It's Christmas is a holiday album by Kenny Rogers. The album features tracks with performances by such musical acts as Alison Krauss and Jennifer Nettles. The album has sold 34,900 copies in the United States as of January 2016.
|1.||"Once Again It's Christmas" (featuring Larry Hall)||Don Russell||3:56|
|2.||"There's a New Kid in Town" (featuring Winfield's Locket)||Don Cook, Curly Putman, Keith Whitley||3:50|
|3.||"Here It Is Christmas/Baby, It's Cold Outside" (featuring Larry Hall and Jennifer Nettles)||Frank Loesser, Kenny Rogers||2:55|
|4.||"Little Drummer Boy" (featuring Larry Hall)||Henry Onorati, Harry Simeone||3:20|
|5.||"Back to Bethlehem"||Joe Collins, Joe Doyle||3:41|
|6.||"Winter Wonderland"||Felix Bernard, Richard B. Smith||3:49|
|7.||"Some Children See Him" (featuring Larry Hall and Alison Krauss)||Alfred Burt, Wihla Hutson||4:23|
|8.||"I'll Be Home for Christmas" (featuring Larry Hall)||Kim Gannon, Walter Kent, Buck Ram||2:46|
|9.||"Children, Go Where I Send Thee" (featuring Home Free)||Traditional||4:34|
|10.||"That Silent Night" (featuring Jim Brickman)||Jim Brickman, Tom Douglas||3:42|
|11.||"Light"||Steve Glassmeyer, Warren Hartman, Rogers||4:08|
|Chart (2015)|| Peak|
|US Billboard 200||197|
|US Christian Albums (Billboard)||5|
|US Top Country Albums (Billboard)||17|
|US Holiday Albums (Billboard)||3|
- Kenny Rogers on Christmas Album, New Hotel and 'Obsessive' Career Moves
- Bjorke, Matt (January 2, 2016). "Top 10 Country Albums Chart: January 4, 2016". Roughstock.
- "Kenny Rogers – Chart history" Billboard 200 for Kenny Rogers. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
- "Kenny Rogers – Chart history" Billboard Christian Albums for Kenny Rogers.
- "Kenny Rogers – Chart history" Billboard Top Country Albums for Kenny Rogers.
- "Holiday Albums Chart - Week of October 24, 2015". billboard.com. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 15 October 2015.