Northern Pacific Field Hockey Conference
The Northern Pacific Field Hockey Conference (NorPac) was an NCAA Division I conference that only sponsored women’s field hockey. Founded in 1982, it began as a California-based conference, but expanded over time to include schools across the United States.
Over time, most of the NorPac's eastern schools left the conference for various reasons. The conference played its last season in 2014 and formally disbanded at the end of the 2014–15 school year. The four founding members, all from California, became single-sport members of the America East Conference. The two remaining eastern schools, Appalachian State and Liberty, became Division I field hockey independents. Liberty became a single-sport associate member of the Big East Conference in 2016, and Appalachian State will become a single-sport member of the Mid-American Conference in 2017.
- Appalachian State Mountaineers
- Liberty Lady Flames
- California Golden Bears
- Pacific Tigers
- Stanford Cardinal
- UC Davis Aggies
Other former members
- Davidson Wildcats – left in 2014 when the school joined the field hockey-sponsoring Atlantic 10 Conference (A10)
- Davis & Elkins Senators – dropped program
- Longwood Lancers – now an associate member of the Mid-American Conference (MAC)
- Missouri State Lady Bears – now an associate member of the MAC
- Radford Highlanders – dropped program after the 2013 season
- Saint Louis Billikens – left in 2005 when the school joined the A10
- "Cal, UC Davis, Pacific, Stanford Added As #AEFH Associate Members" (Press release). America East Conference. October 16, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- "BIG EAST Adds Liberty, Quinnipiac For Field Hockey" (Press release). Big East Conference. December 8, 2015. Retrieved January 17, 2016.
- "Appalachian State Joins MAC as Affiliate Member in Field Hockey" (Press release). Mid-American Conference. June 30, 2016. Retrieved July 21, 2016.