|Eurovision Song Contest 2014 entry|
Heiðar Örn Kristjánsson
Heiðar Örn Kristjánsson, Haraldur F. Gíslason, John Grant.
|◄ "Ég á líf" (2013)|
|"Unbroken" (2015) ►|
"No Prejudice" (in Icelandic: Enga fordóma) is a song by Icelandic band Pollapönk. It was chosen to represent Iceland at the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in Denmark. The song was initially performed in Icelandic as Enga fordóma at the Icelandic national final, but was translated into English for Eurovision. The song was co-written by American musician John Grant.
For live performances of the song in the Icelandic national final Söngvakeppnin and at the Eurovision Song Contest, the group was accompanied on backing vocals by Óttarr Proppé, a Bright Future party politician and member of the Iceland parliament.
|Chart (2014)|| Peak|
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||68|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||70|
- Granger, Anthony (15 February 2014). "Iceland: Pollapönk To Copenhagen". Eurovoix.com. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- Eurovision.tv - About Pollapönk
- "Pollapönk Going To Eurovision". The Reykavik Grapevine. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
- "Austriancharts.at – Pollapönk – No Prejudice" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- "Archive Chart: 2014-05-24" UK Singles Chart.