Location of Neudorf in Saskatchewan
|Coordinates: 50°42′35″N 103°00′51″W / 50.709722°N 103.014167°W|
|Rural Municipality||McLeod No. 185|
|Post Office Established||July 1, 1895|
|Postal code||S0A 2T0|
|Website||Village of Neudorf|
The town was established prior to the arrival of the Canadian Pacific Railway; when it arrived the town was designated a divisional point, leading to a population boom.
|Canada census – Neudorf, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Population:||281 (-7.6%% from 2001)||304 (-8.2%% from 1996)|
|Land area:||2.05 km2 (0.79 sq mi)||2.05 km2 (0.79 sq mi)|
|Population density:||137.1/km2 (355/sq mi)||148.4/km2 (384/sq mi)|
|Median age:||54.6 (M: 52.3, F: 57.4)||55.5 (M: 48.3, F: 62.8)|
|Total private dwellings:||160||171|
|Median household income:||$30,693||$17,133|
|References: 2006 2001|
- Dick Assman - Petro-Canada employee, known for appearing on the Late Show with David Letterman
- Doreen Kimura - Professor Simon Fraser University, winner of the Kistler Prize
- Ed Litzenberger - NHL hockey player
- Brian Propp - NHL hockey player
- Percy Saltzman - First Weatherman in Canada
- Jarret Stoll - NHL hockey player
- Henry Taube - Won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, retrieved 2011-08-21
- "Canadian Geographical Names Data Base Search - Eyre". Natural Resources Canada. Retrieved 2011-08-21.
- "Our History". Village of Neudorf. Retrieved 2011-08-21.
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-21.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012. Retrieved 2011-08-21.
|North West: Melville||North:||North East:|
|West: Lemberg||Neudorf||East: Killaly|
|South West: Wolseley||South: Grenfell||South East:|