National Infrastructure Development Company
|Formation||January 11, 2005|
The National Infrastructure Development Company Limited (NIDCO), is a state owned company of Trinidad and Tobago. It was founded on January 11, 2005, but the inaugural Board was appointed on 22 March 2005 It is carrying out infrastructure projects that form Vision 2020, which is a plan created by the government, to achieve first world status, by the year 2020. NIDCO Major infrastructure projects missions are drainage and flood control, reclamation, highway and transportation sectors and also NIDCO is responsible for the provision of project management services, procurement of consultants and contractors, and oversight of project execution within agreed time, costs and quality parameters.
- Water Taxis Service-Its owned by NIDCO
- San Fernando to Point Fortin Highway-Proposed Highway
- Trinidad Rapid Railway-In September 2010, the project was scrapped by the People's Partnership Government
- Aranguez Flyover
- National Infrastructure Development Company (NIDCO) Ministry of Works and Transport.
- National Infrastructure Development Company (NIDCO) NIDCO.
- "Railway Gazette: News in Brief". Retrieved 2010-11-15.
- "Alutrint, rapid rail projects scrapped". The Trinidad Guardian. 2010-11-15. Retrieved 2010-11-15.