Nathan Daniel Hartley|
January 17, 1992
Ravenna, Ohio, United States
Nathan Daniel "Nate" Hartley (born January 17, 1992) is an American actor.
Hartley was born in Ravenna, Ohio, the son of Michele and Rei Hartley. He has an older sister, Danielle. He attended Rootstown Elementary School in Portage County, Ohio. He began his career in 1997 at the age of five by performing magic for his family and friends. He performed as a clown with his parents who were professional clowns and co-owned a video store in the early 90s.
Soon after he moved to Los Angeles, he immediately began acting classes and pursuing a professional acting career. His years of performing magic for family and friends paid off when he became accepted as a professional member of the Hollywood Magic Castle's Junior Magician Society.
Nate's passion to perform began at the age of five with community theater performances, commercials and magic shows. He was accepted as a junior member of the Hollywood Magic Castle in 2006. He continued to hone his craft with improvisation and acting classes, leading him to choose a career in acting, writing and directing. Nate continues to perform and study at Second City in Hollywood as well as perform stand up comedy shows at The Comedy Store in Hollywood. Co-writing his first feature film, "ImagiGary" which he also starred in, released December 2015, as well as a television series, "Addicts Anonymous", in 2013. He's written commercials for luxury car brands like Aston Martin and Mercedes Benz as well as many short films with Advent Films.
Additional TV credits include a popular recurring role on the ABC show "The Goldbergs", a recurring role on the TruTV show, "Those Who Can't" and a guest star performance as an autistic teen on TNT's "Perception" in 2014. Recent performances in film include, "Like, Share, Follow", "Behaving Badly", "Hello, My Name is Frank", and "Feels So Good". His television appearances include Disney shows, "Zeke and Luther", "J.O.N.A.S!", "The Goldbergs", "Hannah Montana",and many other network shows, "Unfabulous". "iCarly", "Rita Rocks", "CSI", "NTSF:SD-SUV", "Best Friends Forever", "New Girl", and "The Flipside". Nate played a lead role in a feature film, "Drillbit Taylor", in 2008. Additional films include "Role Models", "South Dakota", "The Space Between", and "Dirty Girl". Nate was born in Ravenna, Ohio, near the Akron/Canton area.
- "The Bernie Mac Show" (TV series - 2006 - one episode: "Bar Mitzvah Crashers") as Samuel
- "Unfabulous" (TV series - 2007 - 2 episodes: "The Toot" and "The New Best Friend") as Mitch the Snitch
- "iCarly" (TV series - 2007-10 - 4 episodes: "iPilot", "iDream of Dance", "iGot a Hot Room", and "iDo") as Jeb
- The Great Buck Howard (2008) as Teenage kid
- Drillbit Taylor (2007) as Wade
- Role Models (2008) as Mike
- "Jonas" (TV series - 2009 - one episode: "Band's Best Friend") as Carl
- "Hannah Montana" (TV series - 2009-11 - 2 episodes: "Promma Mia" and "I Am Mamaw, Hear Me Roar") as Aaron
- "Zeke and Luther" (TV series - 2009-12) as Ozzie
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (TV series - 2010 - one episode: "Cold Blooded") (2010) as Brian Lister
- The Space Between (2010) as Bobby
- Dirty Girl (2010) as Charlie
- "NTSF:SD:SUV::" (TV series - one episode: "21 Hop Street") as Mickey
- ImagiGARY (2012) as Gary
- Movie 43 (2013) as Stevie Schraeder
- Behaving Badly (2014) as Karlis
- The Goldbergs (2015) as Dan
- Those Who Can't (2016) as Richard
- Like, Share, Follow (2016) as Lyle