NFL competition committee
The National Football League Competition Committee is a group of eight members chosen from the ranks of the NFL teams' head coaches and managers to oversee competition and suggest rule changes.
- John Mara (owner, New York Giants)
- Stephen Jones (owner, Dallas Cowboys)
- Mark Murphy (president, Green Bay Packers)
- Ozzie Newsome (general manager, Baltimore Ravens)
- Rick Smith (general manager, Houston Texans)
- Marvin Lewis (head coach, Cincinnati Bengals)
- Mike Tomlin (head coach, Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Bruce Arians (head coach, Arizona Cardinals)
- Tom Coughlin (senior advisor, NFL Football Operations)
- John Elway (general manager, Denver Broncos)
- "The NFL Competition Committee". NFL.com. Retrieved 17 September 2016.