|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Motive Studios is a Canadian video game development studio owned and operated by Electronic Arts. Founded in July 2015 by Jade Raymond, a former Ubisoft executive and Assassin's Creed producer, Motive Studios was created to specialize in action-adventure games as well as incubate new intellectual properties. Their first announced project is to work with Redwood Shores-based Visceral Games on an upcoming Star Wars video game.
- Untitled Star Wars Battlefront sequel. (co-developed by EA DICE)
- Untitled Star Wars video game. (co-developed by Visceral Games)
- Crecente, Brian (July 13, 2015). "Former Ubisoft studio head Jade Raymond opens EA studio in Montreal". Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- Takhashi, Dean (August 17, 2015). "Jade Raymond's journey to EA, Star Wars games, and a new Montreal studio". VentureBeat. Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- Pereira, Chris (October 15, 2015). "EA Wants to Expand Into the GTA, Assassin's Creed "Gigantic Action" Game Genre". GameSpot. Retrieved November 17, 2015.
- Saed, Sherif (November 17, 2015). "EA working on its own action game in the style of Assassin's Creed". VG247. Retrieved November 17, 2015.
- Goldfarb, Andrew (June 12, 2016). "E3 2016: EA Motive Is Working On Star Wars Battlefront Sequel". IGN. Retrieved June 13, 2016.
- Karmali, Luke (July 13, 2015). "Jade Raymond Starts New Studio To Work On Amy Hennig's Star Wars Game". IGN. Retrieved September 27, 2015.