Ministry of Agriculture (Indonesia)
Jalan Harsono R.M. No. 3|
Jakarta Selatan 12550
Ministry of Agriculture is ministry that oversee the development of agriculture in Indonesia. The ministry is headed by a Minister of Agriculture, who is responsible to President.
Department of Agriculture was created at 1 January 1905 by Dutch East Indies Government as Departement van Landbouw (1905), Departement van Landbouw, Nijverheid en Handel (1911) and Departement van Ekonomische Zaken (1934).
Agriculture, trade and industry sector was under Department of Welfare in first cabinet. The first person hold Minister of Welfare is Soerachman Tjokroadisoerjo.
- General Secretariat
- General Directorate of Agricultural Infrastructure
- General Directorate of Crop
- General Directorate of Horticulture
- General Directorate of Plantation
- General Directorate of Livestock and Animal Health
- General Inspectorate
- Agency of Agricultural Research and Development
- Agency of Agricultural Counseling and Human Resource Development
- Agency of Food Security
- Agency of Food Quarantine
- Expert Staff of Bio-industry Development
- Expert Staff of Trade and International Relation
- Expert Staff of Agricultural Investment
- Expert Staff of Agricultural Environment
- Expert Staff of Agricultural Infrastructure