|Date of birth||28 March 1980|
|Place of birth||Kiryat Gat, Israel|
|Faction represented in Knesset|
Born and raised in Kiryat Gat, Zohar studied law at Bar-Ilan University and worked in real estate. He became chairman of Maccabi Kiryat Gat basketball club in 2004, serving until 2014. In 2005 he was elected to Kiryat Gat City Council. He was elected head of the city's Likud list in 2013, and became Deputy Mayor.
Zohar is married to Yamit, who also works in real estate, and has four children.
Zohar is an advocate for observing Shabbat. He filed a bill that would outlaw forcing business owners to work on Saturdays. In addition, business owners would be able to file a claim for damages against members who violate Shabbat that harm them financially. Zohar stated in a radio interview for an ultra-Orthodox Jewish station that "Anyone who doesn't believe in God is delusional".
Zohar supported the creation of a new Israeli national holiday, Yom HaAliyah (Hebrew: יום העליה, Aliyah Day) to be celebrated annually on the tenth of the Hebrew month of Nisan (Hebrew: י’ ניסן). On 21 June 2016 the Knesset voted in favor of adding Yom HaAliyah to the national calendar. The Yom HaAliyah bill was co-sponsored by Knesset members from different parties in a rare instance of cooperation across the political spectrum. The day chosen for Yom HaAliyah is, according to the biblical narrative, the day Joshua and the Israelites crossed the Jordan River at Gilgal into the Promised Land. It was thus the first documented "mass Aliyah".
- Likud list Central Elections Committee
- Israel election updates / Likud primary results are in: Erdan, Edelstein get top spots Haaretz, 1 January 2015
- Final Unofficial* results of the Elections for the Twentieth Knesset Central Elections Committee
- Meet the New MK: Miki Zohar The Jerusalem Post
- Likud MK: Cancel the Oslo Accords, Build Judea-Samaria Israel National News, 5 September 2015
- Bill: Ban Businesses, Franchises from Demanding Work on Shabbat Israel National News, 26 August 2015
- ח"כ זהר: "מי שלא מאמין בקב"ה הוא אדם הזוי" Srugim, 27 October 2015
- Israel approves holiday to celebrate contribution of immigrants Jewish News, 22 June 2014
- New National Holiday in Israel JWire, 22 June 2016
- Israel approves holiday to celebrate contribution of immigrants Haaretz, 24 June 2016
- Yehoshua - Joshua - Chapter 4 Chabad
- Miki Zohar on the Knesset website