|Birth name||Melle Stomp|
September 30, 1999|
Stomp was born on September 30, 1999 in Amstelveen, Netherlands. When he was 6, he began playing violin. By the age of 11, he began drumming and soon he discovered that he loves to make his own music. He developed an interest in deep and future house and with a little help he taught himself to make his own extraordinary sounds. He started making deep house music at the age of 14, but switched to the slightly harder house, also future house.
Mesto began his career in 2014, when he was only 15 years and his official first release was the single "GO!", a collaboration with Alex Ranzino, released as free download on November 10, 2014. Afterwards, he released a bootleg of "Raise Your Hands" by Ummet Ozcan with Mike Williams. The release was followed by single "Tokyo" in February 2015, the bootleg of "Lean On" by Major Lazer and DJ Snake featuring MØ in April, "Rio" in May, and the bootleg of "Satisfied" by Showtek featuring Vassy in September. Mesto's single "Tetris (Truffle Butter Mashup)" was released as free download on December 9, 2015. He was featured along with Justin Mylo in the Martin Garrix "Bouncybob", which was released as free download on December 31, 2015, and was his last release for the year.
In April 2016, Mesto remixed "Me, Myself & I" by G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha, officially released on April 26. The remix was followed by the bootleg of "Another You" by Armin van Buuren featuring Mr. Probz in April and the remix of "We're Guna Fight Em Off" by Ill Phil in June. In July, he and Justin Mylo remixed "Final Call", a single by Florian Picasso for the Remixes EP, officially released on July 8. On October 10, 2016, he signed to Spinnin' Records.
- 2014: "GO!" (with Alex Ranzino)
- 2015: "New York"
- 2015: "Tokyo"
- 2015: "Rio"
- 2015: "Tetris (Truffle Butter Mashup)"
- 2015: "Bouncybob" (Martin Garrix featuring Justin Mylo and Mesto)
- 2016: "WIEE" (with Martin Garrix) [STMPD RCRDS]
- 2014: Ummet Ozcan - "Raise Your Hands" (Mike Williams & Mesto Future Bootleg) [Spinnin' Records]
- 2015: Major Lazer & DJ Snake feat. MØ - "Lean On" (Mesto Future Bootleg) [Mad Decent]
- 2015: Showtek feat. Vassy - "Satisfied" (Mesto Future Bootleg)
- 2016: G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha - "Me, Myself & I" (Mesto Remix)
- 2016: Armin van Buuren feat. Mr. Probz - "Another You" (Mesto Bootleg)
- 2016: Ill Phil - "We're Guna Fight Em Off" (Mesto Remix)
- 2016: Florian Picasso - "Final Call" (Mesto & Justin Mylo Remix) [Protocol Recordings]
- A ^ "Bouncybob" did not enter the Ultratop 50, but peaked at number 7 on the Walloon Dance Bubbling Under chart.
- B ^ "Bouncybob" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number 28 on the US Dance/Electronic Charts.
- "DJ Mesto". DJ Guide.
- "Mesto". MusicAllStars Management.
- "Mesto: "Nooit verwacht dat het zo'n impact zou hebben"" (in Dutch). DJ Mag NL. January 14, 2016.
- "Mesto discography". iTunes. Apple Inc.
- Lucas (December 31, 2015). "Martin Garrix Unleashes Bouncybob For Free". Your EDM.
- Salvatore, AJ (July 11, 2016). "Protocol Recordings Has a "Final Call" for Florian Picasso's Vocal Anthem". RaverRafting.
- Francissen, Rick (October 12, 2016). "Jong talent Mesto stapt in Martin Garrix zijn voetsporen bij Spinnin' Records" (in Dutch). Partyscene.
- "Alex Ranzino & Mesto - GO! (Original Mix) by Alex Ranzino". SoundCloud.
- "Mesto - Tokyo (OUT NOW!) by Mesto". SoundCloud.
- "Mesto - Rio (Original Mix) by Mesto". SoundCloud.
- "Mesto - Tetris (Truffle Butter Mashup) by Mesto". SoundCloud.
- "'Bouncybob (feat. Justin Mylo & Mesto) - Single' van Martin Garrix op Apple Music". iTunes. Apple Inc.
- "Martin Garrix & Mesto - WIEE by Martin Garrix". SoundCloud.
- "Major Lazer Ft. DJ Snake - Lean On (Mesto Future Bootleg) Ft. MO by Mesto Bootlegs". SoundCloud.
- "Me, Myself & I (Mesto Remix) by Mesto Bootlegs". SoundCloud.
- "Final Call (Remixes) - EP by Florian Picasso on Apple Music". iTunes. Apple Inc.
- "Discographie Mesto". Belgium (Wallonia) Charts Portal. Hung Medien.
- "Martin Garrix - Chart History: Billboard". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media.