|Headquarters||São José dos Campos, Brazil|
Number of employees
|Parent||Odebrecht Defense and Technology|
The company was founded on February 14, 1991, as Mectron through an association of engineers from other companies in the sector in São José dos Campos. Among its main products are radars, weapons, missiles, PGMs and simulators.
- Tailchute Recovery System for the Embraer E-Jet family.
- MAA-1A Piranha: Missile air-air short-range infrared guidance.
- MAA-1B Piranha: The project is under development, it will be a 4.5 generation missile.
- A-Darter (missile): A project that is being developed by Brazil, and Denel Dynamics of the South Africa.
- MAN-1 (MAN-SUP): Developing jointly with the Avibras for the Brazilian Navy. Is anti-ship missile with a range 60–80 km.
- MAR-1: Anti-radiation missile.
- MSS-1.2AC: Anti-Tank Missile with laser guidance and medium-range (3 km).
- Precision-guided munition In development with Britanite Defence System for Brazilian Air Force, guided by Inertial navigation system, GPS or Glonass.
- SCP-01 Scipio: Radar that will be used in modernizing of Brazil's Fighter AMX A-1M.