The current MarVista Entertainment Logo
|Headquarters||Century City, Los Angeles, California, United States|
Fernando Szew, CEO|
Joseph Szew, Partner
Susan Young, CFO
MarVista was founded in 2003 by Fernando and Joseph Szew as a commission-based distributor of third party programming. As of 2015, MarVista had expanded its library of 250 hours of licensed programming to over 2,500 hours of programming to television broadcasters and other global distribution channels in its 125 territories, including video on demand (VOD), subscription video on demand (SVOD), and broadband platforms through MarVista Digital Entertainment (MVDE).
- MarVista Entertainment. "Team". Archived from the original on 5 April 2015. Retrieved 25 June 2015.
- MarVista Entertainment. "ABOUT MARVISTA ENTERTAINMENT". Archived from the original on 13 February 2015. Retrieved 25 June 2015.
- Wolfe, Jennifer (27 March 2013). "MarVista Entertainment Expands Team". Animation World Network. Archived from the original on 25 June 2015. Retrieved 25 June 2015.
- Johns, Nikara (June 30, 2014). "MarVista Entertainment Launches New Digital Division". Variety. Archived from the original on 28 October 2015. Retrieved 25 June 2015.
- Busch, Anita (10 March 2016). "SpectreVision And MarVista Seal Deal For Four Films". Deadline.com. Archived from the original on 31 March 2016. Retrieved 11 April 2016.