For other uses of "Manzil", see Manzil (disambiguation).
For the convenience of people who wish to read the Qur'an in a week the text may be divided into 7 portions, each portion is known as Manzil.
- Al-Fatihah (chapter 1) through An-Nisa' (chapter 4) consisting of 4 surahs.
- Al-Ma'ida (chapter 5) through At-Tawba (chapter 9) consisting of 5 surahs.
- Yunus (chapter 10) through An-Nahl (chapter 16) consisting of 7 surahs.
- Al Isra' (chapter 17) through Al-Furqan (chapter 25) consisting of 9 surahs.
- Ash-Shuara' (chapter 26) through Ya-Seen (chapter 36) consisting of 11 surahs.
- As-Saaffat (chapter 37) through Al-Hujarat (chapter 49) consisting of 13 surahs.
- Qaf (chapter 50) through An-Nass (chapter 114) consisting of 65 surahs.
- Jaffer, Abbas (2009). An introduction to Qurʼanic sciences = ʻUlūm al-Qurʼan. ICAS Press. p. 16. ISBN 9781904063308.