|Location||Lassen Volcanic National Park, Shasta County, California, US|
|Coordinates||40°32′01″N 121°34′04″W / 40.53371°N 121.56780°WCoordinates: 40°32′01″N 121°34′04″W / 40.53371°N 121.56780°W|
|Basin countries||United States|
Manzanita Lake was formed when Manzanita Creek was dammed 300 years ago by a rock avalanche from the northwest slope of the Chaos Crags, which also resulted in the debris formation known as Chaos Jumbles.
The area around the lake features the Loomis Museum, a campground, and the Manzanita Lake Naturalist's Services Historic District.
- Fishing on Manzanita Lake.
- The shore of Manzanita Lake.
- "Manzanita Lake". Wild Trout & Catch-and-Release Waters. California Department of Fish and Game. 2003. Retrieved May 12, 2006.
- Hill, Richard L. (2004-10-01). Volcanoes of the Cascades: Their Rise and Their Risks. Falcon. pp. 86–87. ISBN 978-0-7627-3072-8.
- Media related to Manzanita Lake at Wikimedia Commons