Maków, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship
|Coordinates: 54°2′23″N 20°39′4″E / 54.03972°N 20.65111°E|
Maków [ˈmakuf] (German Makohlen) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kiwity, within Lidzbark County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately 11 kilometres (7 mi) south-west of Kiwity, 10 km (6 mi) south-east of Lidzbark Warmiński, and 31 km (19 mi) north of the regional capital Olsztyn.
While traditionally Prussian, with the Second Peace of Thorn in 1466 the area became part of the Kingdom of Poland until 1772; 1772-1945 Kingdom of Prussia and Germany (East Prussia). Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.