Mass Rapid Transit Corporation (Malaysia)
|Sdn Bhd / Public|
|Industry||Public transportation. The developer and asset owner of the mass rapid transit & MRT Feeder Buses|
|Headquarters||Bukit Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Tan Sri Dr. Ali Hamsa|
|Products||Mass Rapid Transit system|
Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd (MRT Corp) is fully owned by the Minister of Finance (Incorporated) and is a corporate body established under the Ministry of Finance (Incorporation) Act 1957. It was set up to be the developer and asset owner of the Mass Rapid Transit project in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, under the government's move to restructure the city's public transport system. The company was established on September 2011 and took over the ownership of the Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit Project in October 2011 from Prasarana Malaysia Berhad.
- MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line (under construction)
- MRT Sungai Buloh-Serdang-Putrajaya Line (under construction)
- MRT Circle Line (feasibility study)
The "MRT" as a service brand will be carried on all MRT Corp's owned assets which is trains, stations, buses, depots and buildings. Awarded Contracts SBK Line
- MRT SBK trains will be operated by Prasarana Malaysia Berhad subsidiary, Rapid Rail Sdn Bhd
- MRT SBK feeder buses will be operated by Prasarana Malaysia Berhad subsidiary, Rapid Bus Sdn Bhd on 300 Units of Single Deck 10 Metre Completely-Knocked-Down (CKD) Diesel City Feeder Buses. the 150 units are Scania model and the balance is Volvo model. There are 3 new MRT Feeder bus depots will be build at Jalan Sungai Sekamat Kajang, Seksyen U4 Shah Alam and also Desa Tun Razak Industrial Area.
- Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd (MRT Corp)
- Prasarana Malaysia Berhad (Prasarana)
- Suruhanjaya Pengangkutan Awam Darat (SPAD)