List of soft drink producers
In every area of the world there are major soft drink producers. However a few major North American companies are present in most of the countries of the world, such as Pepsi and Coca Cola.
Producers by region
- Ajegroup: (Peruvian origin, operates in 14 countries, now headquartered in Mexico), producers of Big Cola, Cielo (mineral water), Cifrut (fruit juice), Free Tea, Free World Light (referred to locally as Free Light), Kola Real, Oro, Pulp (nectar), Sporade (sports drink) and Volt (energy drink)
- AmBev: (Brazil, operates in 14 countries, owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev), the largest bottler of Pepsi Cola products outside the United States, also produces Guarana Antarctica, Soda Limonada, Sukita, H2OH! and Guara!
- Corporación José R. Lindley S.A.: (Peru), producers of Aquarius (flavored water), Burn (energy drink), Coca-Cola, Crush, Fanta, Frugos (nectar), Inca Kola, Kola Inglesa, Powerade (energy drink), San Luis (mineral water) and Sprite
- Embotelladora Don Jorge S.A.C.: (Peru), producers of Agua Vida (mineral water), Click (fruit drink), Isaac Kola and Perú Cola
- Embotelladora Latinoamericana S.A. (ELSA): (Colombia), producers of Cyro, Liv (mineral water), RC Cola and Ship
- Pepsico Inc Sucursal Del Peru: (Peru), producers of Pepsi Cola, Seven Up, Triple Kola, Concordia, San Carlos (mineral water), Evervess, Gatorade (sports drink) and Adrenalina Rush (energy drink)
- Hamoud Boualem Founded in 1878 in Algiers, exports its products to Europe and Canada.
- Ifri. An other Algerian company based in Bejaia.