List of participants of the Gaza flotilla
|Blockade of the|
|Viva Palestina "Lifeline 3"|
|Freedom Flotilla III|
There were 688 participants on the Gaza flotilla from 41 nations. The flotilla was raided and captured by Israeli naval forces on 31 May 2010, when nine participants were killed and seven IDF commandos were injured.
Notable flotilla passengers included Mairead Corrigan, Nobel Peace prize winner, Denis Halliday, former UN Assistant Secretary-General, Edward Peck, former U.S. Ambassador to Iraq, Fehmi Bülent Yıldırım, the İHH president, Haneen Zoubi, an Israeli-Arab member of Knesset, Raed Salah, the leader of the northern branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel, Hilarion Capucci, a retired titular archbishop previously convicted by Israel of smuggling arms to the Palestine Liberation Army.
|Nationality||No. of participants|
Gaza flotilla participants killed in the raid
|İbrahim Bilgen||Turkey||61||Turkish politician and candidate for mayor of Siirt.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Çetin Topçuoğlu||Turkey||53||Former National level Turkish taekwondo athlete and national coach. Before departing, he left a letter hinting that he expected to die a martyr, and called on others to aspire to a similar death.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Furkan Doğan||United States||19||American of Turkish origin traveling with a US passport, high-school student, living in Turkey. His father says that he only holds American citizenship, contrary to some media reports.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Cengiz Akyüz||Turkey||41||from Iskenderun, port city of southern Turkey.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Ali Heyder Bengi||Turkey||39||a Kurdish man from Diyarbakir, chairman of Aydınlık Yarınlar İçin Hak ve Özgürlükler Eğitim Kültür ve Dayanışma Derneği (AYDER), graduate of Al-Azhar University, owner of a telephone repair shop, married and father of four children. In his funeral in Diyarbakır people shouted "Sehidin Namirin" slogan in Kurdish. His wife said in an interview that he had wanted to reach Palestine for many years, and that he "had an intense desire to die as a shaheed."||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Cevdet Kılıçlar||Turkey||38||a journalist born in the central Turkish town of Kayseri, Anatolian said. He was also employed by the İHH in Istanbul. In a recorded statement found aboard the Mavi Marmara, Kılıçlar praised militants in Afghanistan and expressed a desire to meet a "happy ending" like the "shaheeds" killed in Afghanistan.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Cengiz Songür||Turkey||47||from İzmir. He left a will prior to his departure.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Fahri Yaldız||Turkey||43||a firefighter and father of four from the southern town of Adıyaman, Anatolian reported. His brother Habip told the agency that Fahri had long wanted to die fighting in Israel to become a "martyr." Killed by the IDF in the raid. Prior to his departure, he announced that he was going to die as a shaheed.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Necdet Yıldırım||Turkey||32||originally from Malatya, worked for the İHH.||MV Mavi Marmara|
People on board the raided Gaza flotilla ships, excluding those killed
|Fehmi Bülent Yıldırım||Turkey||İHH president||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Erdinç Tekir||Turkey||An Abkhaz descent Turkish IHH activist and hijacker convicted for the Black Sea hostage crisis.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Uğur Süleyman Sönmez||Turkey||a 46-year-old Turkish citizen from Ankara, neighbor of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Sönmez was shot in the raid. On 23 May 2014, he died in hospital after being in a coma for four years.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Jerry Campbell||Australia||Australian activist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Kate Geraghty||Australia||The Sydney Morning Herald photographer||Challenger 1|
|Paul McGeough||Australia||The Sydney Morning Herald journalist||Challenger 1|
|Ahmed Talib||Australia||Australian activist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Maryam Talib||Australia||19-year-old student of Journalism at Griffith University, Australia.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Iara Lee||Brazil||Brazilian filmmaker||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Svetoslav Ivanov||Bulgaria||BTV reporter||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Naim Elghandour||Egypt/Greece||Exiled Egyptian with Greek passport, was cook on the Eleftheri Mesogeios||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
|Annette Groth||Germany||Member of the German Bundestag||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Inge Höger||Germany||Member of the German Bundestag||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Norman Paech||Germany||Former member of the German Bundestag||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Haneen Zoubi||Israel||Israeli-Arab member of Knesset, representing the Balad party. She is the first woman to be elected to the Knesset on an Arab party's list.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Raed Salah||Israel||Leader of the northern branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel, previously convicted by Israeli court for raising money for Hamas||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Wael Saqqa||Jordan||Head of the Jordanian delegation and the ex-president of the Jordanian Engineers Association||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Waleed Al-Tabtabaie||Kuwait||Member of Kuwaiti parliament||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Nadeem Ahmed Khan||Pakistan||Human Rights Activist and Chairman Khubaib Foundation||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Talat Hussain||Pakistan||Journalist and executive director AAJ TV||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Hilarion Capucci||Syria||Retired titular archbishop for the Melkite Greek Catholic Church, previously convicted by an Israeli court of using smuggling arms to the Palestine Liberation Army and sentenced to 12 years in prison.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Jamal Elshayyal||Qatar||News producer for Al Jazeera English||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Edda Manga||Sweden||Swedish historian||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Henning Mankell||Sweden||Swedish author||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
|Dror Feiler||Sweden||Swedish-Israeli artist||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
|Mattias Gardell||Sweden||Swedish historian||MS Sofia|
|Mehmet Kaplan||Sweden||Turkish-born member of the Parliament of Sweden||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
|Viktoria Sand||Sweden||Swedish physician||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
|Hakan Albayrak||Turkey||Turkish journalist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Sinan Albayrak||Turkey||Turkish actor||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Elif Akkuş||Turkey||Turkish television journalist reporting the Flotilla raid for TRT||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Mediha Olgun||Turkey||Turkish journalist and author of the book, "Mavi Marmara'da ne oldu" on Gaza Flotilla raid||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Ya'akov Bolinet Alniak||Turkey||Wrote a book about the raid, joined the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant army and was killed in American airstrikes on ISIS in September 2014.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Hassan Ghani||United Kingdom||Scottish journalist and documentary maker Press TV reporter||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Theresa McDermott||United Kingdom||Scottish activist found in Ramleh prison four days after an attempted Gaza aid mission in 2009||Challenger 1|
|Ismail Patel||United Kingdom||Friends of Al-Aqsa||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Fatimah Mahmadi||United States||Member of the organization Viva Palestina which the IDF claims attempted to smuggle forbidden electronic components into the Gaza Strip.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Huwaida Arraf||United States||Co-founder of the International Solidarity Movement||Challenger 1|
|Joe Meadors||United States||A survivor of the USS Liberty incident||Sfendoni|
|Kenneth O'Keefe||United States and United Kingdom||Former U.S. Marine and currently a peace and justice activist. The Israeli Defense Force (IDF) claimed that O'Keefe was linked to terrorist organizations, that he was an extremist who whose goal was to reach Gaza in order to help train and establish Hamas commando units.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Edward Peck||United States||Former U.S. Ambassador to Iraq and Mauritania||Sfendoni|
|Ann Wright||United States||Former U.S. Army colonel and former US diplomat. In 2003 she resigned her State Department post to protest the war in Iraq||Challenger 1|
|Scott Hamann||United States||Video producer||Challenger 1|
|Petr Zavadil||Czech Republic||Czech TV reporter||Sfendoni|
|Jan Línek||Czech Republic||Czech TV cameraman||Sfendoni|
|Mario Damolin||Germany||German journalist and author||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
|Matthias Jochheim||Germany||German IPPW representative||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Nadel El Sakka||Germany||Representative of the Palestinian community in Germany||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Aris Chatzistefanou||Greece||Skai 100.3 journalist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Michalis Grigoropoulos | Greece||Greek activist||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
|Katerina Kitidi||Greece||TVXS.gr news website journalist||Sfendoni|
|Manolis Matchioulakis||Greece||Solar energy expert from Athens|
|Aris Papadokostopoulos||Greece||Captain of the Eleftheri Mesogeios||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
|Vangelis Pissias||Greece||Sixty-three-year-old professor of water engineering at Technical University of Athens||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
|Maria Psara||Greece||Ethnos (see List of Greek newspapers) journalist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Giorgos Klontzas||Greece||professional diver and pilot||Challenger 2|
|Zaharias Stilianakis||Greece||Captain of the Eleftheri Mesogeios||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
|Abbas Nasser||Lebanon||Aljazeera news journalist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Lubna Masarwa||State of Palestine||activist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Ewa Jasiewicz||Poland||activist and freelance journalist||Challenger 1|
|Yasser Muhammad Sabag||Syria, Bosnia||According to Serbian news sources, a Syrian intelligence officer serving as the liaison officer between Damascus and Tehran's intelligence networks in the Balkans. In the past, Sabag was in charge of intelligence in the Abu Nidal militant organization.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Srdan Stojiljkovic||Serbia||Serbian Cameraman||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Sümeyye Ertekin||Turkey||Turkish journalist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Ayşe Sarıoğlu||Turkey||Turkish journalist, joined Flotilla Free Media after the Gaza flotilla raid||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Mustafa Özcan||Turkey||Turkish journalist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Ümit Sönmez||Turkey||Turkish journalist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Murat Palavar||Turkey||Turkish journalist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Ali Ekber Yaratılmış||Turkey||Former Turkish taekwondo athlete and national referee. He was wounded in the raid but not dead contrary to the Israeli sources' claim.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Çigdem Topçuoğlu||Turkey||wife of Çetin Topçuoglu, was also aboard the Mavi Marmara, but survived||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Ahmet Varol||Turkey||Journalist and author||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Ibrahim Sediyani||Turkey||Journalist and author||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Rıdvan Kaya||Turkey||Author||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Ramazan Kayan||Turkey||Author||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Abbas Al Lawati||Oman||Dubai-based Gulf News journalist||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Bilal Abdul Aziz||Italy||English teacher of Great Britain|
|Alex Harrison||United Kingdom||a 31-year-old British woman||Challenger 1|
|Kevin Ovenden||United Kingdom||Viva Palestina charity||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Parveen Yaqub||United Kingdom||39, from Huddersfield, a council worker||MV Mavi Marmara.|
|Denis Healey||United Kingdom||captain of Challenger 1, skippered one of the previous flotillas||Challenger 1|
|Gehad Sukker||United Kingdom||a pizza shop manager from Altrincham in Cheshire||MV Mavi Marmara|
|David Schermerhorn||United States||80, an American film producer||Challenger 1|
|Gene St. Onge||United States||Oakland, CA-based civil/structural engineer, who is working with Palestinian engineers to rebuild housing destroyed in Israel's 2009 invasion of Gaza||Sfendoni|
|Paul Larudee||United States||El Cerrito, CA, a piano tuner and FPM co-founder, who also co-founded The Free Gaza Movement, the movement that first broke the siege of Gaza in 2008||Sfendoni|
|Janet Kobren||United States||American Jewish, retired math teacher and co-founder of the California-based Free Palestine Movement||Sfendoni|
|Kathy Sheetz||United States||a retired nurse from Richmond, CA, and Woods Hole, MA||Challenger 1|
|Khalid Turaani||United States||who was founder and executive director of the former American Muslims for Jerusalem and now lives in Dubai.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Nicola Enchmarch||New Zealand||Humanitarian Aid Worker||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Amin Abu Rashid||Netherlands||He is considered by Israeli intelligence to be the chief Hamas fundraiser in Western Europe, and allegedly had close ties with the senior Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh. According to the IHH publications, he lost his hand "in the struggle against the occupation". In interviews, he declared that he was planning to confront the IDF soldiers.||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Valentin Vassilev||Bulgaria||BTV cameraman||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Shane Dillon||Ireland||Crew||Challenger 1|
|Fintan Lane||Ireland||Irish historian and activist||Challenger 1|
|Fiachra O Luain||Ireland||Activist||Challenger 1|
|Ahmad Umimon||France||Alleged by the IDF to be an operative of Hamas||MV Mavi Marmara|
|Marcello Faraggi||Italy||Italian journalist from Brussels||Eleftheri Mesogeios|
MV Rachel Corrie Passengers
Some people who were on board MV Rachel Corrie are:
|Mairead Corrigan||United Kingdom||Nobel Peace Prize laureate|
|Denis Halliday||Ireland||UN Assistant Secretary-General|
|Mohd Nizar Zakaria||Malaysia||member of Parliament of Malaysia|
|Derek Graham||Ireland||Human rights activist now living in Gaza|
|Jenny Graham||Ireland||Human rights activist now living in Gaza|
- "'Israel to deport all activists seized on Gaza flotilla'".
- Rachel Corrie activists deported. Retrieved 14 June 2010.
- "Siirtli İbrahim Bilgen İsrail saldırında öldü". Internethaber. 1 June 2010. Retrieved 1 June 2010.
- "Israil tekvandocu kocayi da katletti". haber7. 2 June 2010. Retrieved 2 June 2010.
- "Mavi Marmara Casualties Identified as Members of Turkish Islamist Organizations". Jewishvirtuallibrary.org.
- Fisher, Max (2010-06-03). "U.S. Citizen Among Thise Killed in Flotilla Raid: First Reactions". The Atlantic Wire. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- "Turk charity names dead, missing from ship raid". arabnews. 3 June 2010. Retrieved 18 August 2010.
- "Gazze şehitlerinden Ali Haydar Bengi'nin ailesi taziyeleri kabul ediyor". zaman. 1 June 2010. Retrieved 18 August 2010.
- "Ali Heyder Bengi". zaman. 10 July 2010. Retrieved 18 August 2010.
- "Turkish Islamist organizations". Terrorism-info.org.il. 20 June 2010. Retrieved 3 April 2011.
- VIDEO / IHH leader tells Gaza flotilla activists to 'throw IDF soldiers into the sea'
- "Avrasya'da da, Mavi Marmara'da da aynı eylemci". CNN Türk (in Turkish). 2010-08-20. Retrieved 2010-08-26.
- "Erdinç Tekir, IHH operative wounded aboard the Mavi Marmara, participated in the 1996 terrorist attack on the Russian ferry Avrasya to bargain for the release Chechens from Russian prisons. Information indicates a past connection between IHH, and global jihad and Islamist terrorist networks, including Chechen Islamist separatists," The Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center, Aug. 26, 2010.
- "Turkish Press Scan for Aug. 20, Two Ships, Same Activist," August 20, 2010, Hürriyet.
- Türker Bektaş (3 June 2010). "Başbakan, gemideki bulunan komşusunu ziyaret etti" (in Turkish). IHA. Retrieved 24 September 2010.
- Report of the international fact-finding mission to investigate violations of international law, including international humanitarian and human rights law, resulting from the Israeli attacks on the flotilla of ships carrying humanitarian assistance* (PDF) (Report). Human Rights Council. 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-24.
- Saed Bannoura (24 May 2014). "Turkish Man Dies of Wounds Sustained During Israel's Attack on Solidarity Ship". IMEMC News.
- "Mavi Marmara eyewitnesses speak". Green Left Weekly. 25 September 2010. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- Koutsoukis, Jason; Needham, Kirsty (2 June 2010). "'This is the best prison in Israel,' a jailer boasts". smh.com.au. Retrieved 2 June 2010.
- "End the blockade in Gaza". thehill.com. 25 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "Maan News Agency: RSF condemns flotilla censorship". Maannews.net. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- Damolin, Mario (7 June 2010). "Über jeder Dusche eine Kamera". FAZ (in German). Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Auswärtiges Amt: Zehn Deutsche an Bord des Gaza-Hilfsschiffs". Deutscher Depeschendienst. 31 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- Cook, Jonathan (25 February 2009). "Palestinian Woman Makes History in Israeli Parliament". AlterNet. Retrieved 24 June 2009.
- "As aid flotilla approaches Gaza's shores, Israel takes extraordinary steps to prevent it reaching its destination". JNEWS. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- Islamic Movement leader Salaach injured in flotilla clashes, Jerusalem Post
- Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor (28 February 2005). "Israel and the occupied territories: Country Reports on Human Rights Practices (2004)". UNISPAL. Retrieved 6 May 2007.
- "Freed flotilla activists receive a hero's welcome". Jordan Times. 2010-06-03. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- "16 Kuwaitis including MP on flotilla attacked by Israel". chillnite-Kuwait life, lifestyle, classified jobs and reviews. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "'Kashmir, Palestine to get freedom'". nation.com.pk. 11 June 2010. Retrieved 11 June 2010.
- "Zardari condemns Israel for aid ship brutality". Thenews.com.pk. 31 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- Steve Weizman. "Israeli navy: Lebanese aid boat impounded". Retrieved 4 February 2009.
- McGeough, Paul (31 May 2010). "Tension builds as flotilla approaches Gaza". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "Jamal Elshayyal | Al Jazeera Blogs". Blogs.aljazeera.net. 31 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- Gardell ombord på bordat fartyg (Gardell on board boarded vessel), Expressen 31 May 2010.
- Damolin, Mario (6 June 2010). "Aktion Himmelswind". FAZ (in German). Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Gazeteci Hakan Albayrak tutuklandı!". Gazeteciler. 1 June 2010. Archived from the original on June 2, 2010. Retrieved 1 June 2010.
- "Süper Poligon: Gazeteci Hakan Albayrak'in kardesi oyuncu Sinan Albayrak da gemide". Superpoligon.com. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "TRT MUHABİRİ ELİF AKKUŞ'UN AĞZINDAN KORKU DOLU SAATLER". medyatava. 3 June 2010. Retrieved 17 August 2010.
- "Mavi Marmara'da Neler Oldu?". TRT. 6 August 2010. Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- "From Marmara to ISIS atrocities". Ynet News. 28 September 2014.
- Concern for Scots on Gaza aid flotilla, BBC News, 31 May 2010
- "Iran's Press TV reporter missing after Israeli attack on aid convoy: report - People's Daily Online". English.people.com.cn. 2010-06-02. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- Patel, Ismail (2010-05-20). "Freedom Flotilla to take aid to Gaza". Counterfire. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- "Leicester aid worker 'now safe' after Gaza boat ordeal". BBC News. 2010-06-03. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- "Specific Flotilla Passengers are Active terror Operatives linked to Al-Qaeda, Hamas, and other Organizations". IDF Spokesperson. 6 June 2010. Archived from the original on June 11, 2010.
- Kennedy, Maev; Sherwood, Harriet; Carrell, Severin (31 May 2010). "Gaza Freedom flotilla carried world-renowned names and veteran activists". London: guardian.co.uk.
- "Flotilla Passengers Huwaida Arraf of Free Gaza Movement and Retired Army Col. Ann Wright Respond to Israeli Claims on Deadly Assault". DemocracyNow.org. 31 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "AMP Demands Safe Passage for Freedom Flotilla". Salem-News.Com. 31 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "IDF: Five Gaza flotilla activists linked to Hamas, Al-Qaida". Haaretz. 2010-06-06. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- "Specific Flotilla Passangers Linked to Al-Qaeda, Hamas and Other Terror Organizations, 6 June 2010 « Israel Defense Forces Spokesperson". Idfspokesperson.com. 2010-08-12. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- "Israel Sending Edward Peck, Former U.S. Ambassador, Home From Seized Ship". HuffingtonPost.Com. 31 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "Flotilla Passengers Huwaida Arraf of Free Gaza Movement and Retired Army Col. Ann Wright Respond to Israeli Claims on Deadly Assault". DemocracyNow.org. 31 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "Filmmaker with local ties detained after raid on flotilla". www.nashuatelegraph.com. 2 June 2010. Retrieved 2 June 2010.
- "Kameraman Línek je zpátky v Cesku, zpravodaj Zavadil se vrátí v príštích dnech". ct24.cz. 1 June 2010. Retrieved 2 June 2010.
- "Israel releases all Gaza aid flotilla activists | World | Deutsche Welle | 02.06.2010". Dw-world.de. 2010-05-31. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- "Political parties' condemnation". ANA-MPA. hri.org. 2010-06-01. Retrieved 2 June 2010.
- "Greek activist details Israeli raid, detention". Middle East Online. 1 June 2015. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- TARİHE TANIK OLUN | İşte İsrail Saldırısı !
- Maev Kennedy, Harriet Sherwood & Severin Carrell (31 May 2010). "Gaza Freedom flotilla carried world-renowned names and veteran activists | World news". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- "La flottille: six navires, 10.000 tonnes d'aide humanitaire, 700 passagers". Libération. 31 May 2010.
- Release of Syrian 'asset' following raid on flotilla angers Israeli intel, World Tribune, Monday, June 14, 2010
- 'Israel freed top terrorists caught on flotilla', by Ronen Bergman. 06.11.10
- Mideast: Aid ship had 'two terrorists aboard', AKI News Agency, 11 June 2010
- Syrian Intelligence Involvement in the "Gaza Flotilla" Incident, 28 June 2010, Analysis by Jason Fuchs, UN Correspondent, and Gregory Copley, Editor, GIS/Defense & Foreign Affairs. International Strategic Studies Association.
- "Israelis release Serbian cameraman" b92.net/eng 02-06-10 Link retrieved 02-06-10
- "Mavi Marmara'daki gazeteciler özgür medya filosu kurdu" (in Turkish). Basın İlan Kurumu. 14 June 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "İsrail'in öldürdüğü belirtilen Ali Ekber Yaratılmış'ın yaşadığını öğrenildi" (in Turkish). Zaman. 2 June 2010. Retrieved 25 July 2010.
- "Gazze Gemisinde İstişare Toplantısı". haksozhaber.net.
- "Gulf News statement on Israeli attack". gulfnews. 31 May 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2010.
- "Maan News Agency: On board the Freedom Flotilla - Passenger List". Maannews.net. 2010-06-25. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- Shapiro, Nina (2010-06-01). "David Schermerhorn, 80-Year-Old Orcas Island Resident Captured by Israel, Had Successfully Sailed to Gaza Three Times - Seattle News - The Daily Weekly". Blogs.seattleweekly.com. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- "Retired diplomat Ed Peck, USS Liberty vet Joe Meadors reach home and speak out;". CafeMom. 2010-06-03. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- "AMP Demands Safe Passage for Freedom Flotilla". Salem-News.Com. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- Gaza, Free. "In their own words: Survivor testimonies from Flotilla 31 May 2010". Freegaza. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- Gillespie, Sean (2 June 2010). "Detained Kiwi is safe, says mum". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "Gaza activist sent back to Ireland - UK & Ireland, Breaking News". Belfasttelegraph.co.uk. 2010-06-01. Retrieved 2010-08-18.
- Irish Times staff and Reuters (June 1, 2010). "Israel to deport activists detained after flotilla raids". The Irish Times. Retrieved June 8, 2010.
- "Update: The search for Malaysian journalists in Gaza flotilla raid continues". the malay mail. 31 May 2010. Retrieved 5 June 2010.
- "UFactbox - Details of activists aboard Gaza flotilla". Reuters. 1 June 2010. Retrieved 4 July 2014.