List of Seattle Mariners owners and executives
This is a list of owners and executives of the Seattle Mariners Major League Baseball club since its inception as an expansion team in 1977.
- Stanley Golub, Danny Kaye, Walter Schoenfeld, Lester Smith, James Stillwell Jr. and James A Walsh (1976–1981)
- George Argyros (1981–1989)
- Jeff Smulyan, Emmis Broadcasting, Michael Browning and the Morgan Stanley Group, Inc., with Smulyan as chairman (1989–1992)
- Nintendo of America, represented by CEO Howard Lincoln (1992–2016)
- Baseball Club of Seattle, LP, represented by CEO John Stanton (2016–present)