Liberal Democratic Party (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
|Preceded by||League of Socialist Youth of Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Headquarters||Maršala Tita 9a, 71000 Sarajevo|
|European affiliation||Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party|
|International affiliation||Liberal International|
|Ethnic group||Multi-ethnic but mainly Bosniak|
|House of Representatives of Bosnia and Herzegovina||
0 / 42
|House of Peoples of Bosnia and Herzegovina||
0 / 15
|House of Representatives of Federation||
0 / 98
|House of Peoples of Federation||
1 / 58
300 / 29,670
The Liberal Democratic Party (Liberalno Demokratska Stranka Bosne i Hercegovine) is a liberal party in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The party is a member of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party.
What The Party Stands For:
- For Democracy, Rule of Law, Human Rights, Tolerance, and Solidarity.
- For a Just, Free, and Open Society.
- For a Prosperous Bosnia and Herzegovina within a Prosperous Europe.
- For Stable Development and Peace in the World.
Members of the Presidency of the LDP BiH
- Amir Husarić – President
- Sabina Mujezinović – Vice President
- Zlatko Hurtić – Vice President
- Enida Hrbat – Vice President
- Edin Čolić – President of Young Liberals BiH
- Majda Zeherović – Member
- Aida Hodžić – Member
- Aleksandra Nikolić – Member
- Amir Suljagić – Member
- Adis Nadarević – Member
- Dijana Talić – Member
- Predrag Praštalo – Member
- Faruk Rekić – Member
- Ismet Sejfija - Member
- Nihad Bojić – President of main committee
- Contributions to liberal theory
- Liberalism worldwide
- List of liberal parties
- Liberal democracy