|Kerri 'Kaoz' Chandler|
|Origin||East Orange, New Jersey United States|
|Labels||Madhouse Records, MadTech Records|
|Associated acts||Jerome Sydenham|
Kerri's influences go back to New Jersey growing up in a family of jazz musicians. His father was a DJ and provided Kerri with a background in the origins of soul, disco and the New York Underground Sound. Accompanying his father to gigs, Kerri began playing records at the Rally Racquet Club in East Orange, New Jersey at the age of thirteen.
Aged fourteen, he began interning in studios and producing music. Since the release of his first single "SuperLover/Get It Off" on Atlantic Records in 1991, Kerri has released over 100 records.
He is the founder of the house music label Madhouse Records (not to be confused with Dave Kelly's reggae label of the same name) whose signings include Roy Ayers and Dennis Ferrer and more recently MadTech Records, whose roster includes No Artificial Colours, Citizen, Kashii, Waze & Odyssey and Waifs & Strays.
- "Kerri Chandler - Attack Magazine". Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- "Kerri Chandler discography at Discogs". Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- kerrichandler.com - Kerri Chandler's official website
- Kerri Chandler discography at Discogs.
- Madhouse Records Inc - Madhouse Records
- Attack Magazine Interview
- RBMA Radio On Demand - Emerald Steps - Kerri Chandler (Mad House, New Jersey, USA).
- Interview at keconnect.co.uk.
- Resident Advisor DJ profile