|Date of birth||9 October 1977|
|Place of birth||Kiryat Ono, Israel|
|Faction represented in Knesset|
Born in Kiryat Ono, Elharar studied law at the College of Management Academic Studies for a bachelor's degree, before gaining an LLM from the Washington College of Law at American University. Between 2008 and 2013 she headed the legal clinic at Bar-Ilan University, and specialised in the rights of Holocaust survivors, people with disabilities, and pensioners.
She joined the new Yesh Atid party in 2012 and was placed tenth on the party's list for the 2013 Knesset elections. She entered the Knesset as the party won 19 seats. She was placed eighth on the party's list for the 2015 elections, and was re-elected as the party won 11 seats.
- Tarchetsky, Yair (June 18, 2011). "Revolution? Social lawyers storming the Bar Association". Globes (in Hebrew). Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- All the kingmaker’s men, and women Times of Israel, 23 January 2013
- Yesh Atid Central Elections Committee
- Yesh Atid list Central Elections Committee
- Karin Elharar on the Knesset website