|No. 61 Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|Date of birth:||December 30, 1991|
|Place of birth:||Dallas, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||315 lb (143 kg)|
|High school:||Cedar Hill (TX)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Josh Nathanial Allen (born December 30, 1991) is an American football center for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Louisiana at Monroe and attended Cedar Hill High School in Cedar Hill, Texas. He has been member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Green Bay Packers of the National Football League.
Allen played high school football for the Cedar Hill High School Longhorns. He earned first team all-district honros in 2009 and was selected to play in the Team USA vs. World All-Star Game. He helped lead the Longhorns to the 2008 and 2009 district championships. Allen played tackle and center his senior year. He also lettered in powerlifting and track & field.
Allen played for the Louisiana–Monroe Warhawks from 2010 to 2013.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 3 in||312 lb||5.16 s||1.84 s||2.93 s||4.56 s||7.65 s||32 in||9 ft 6 in||29 reps|
|All values from Louisiana-Monroe Pro Day|
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Green Bay Packers
Allen was signed to the Green Bay Packers' practice squad on September 3, 2014. He was released by the Packers on September 23, 2014.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Allen was signed to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' practice squad on September 25, 2014. He was promoted to the active roster on November 29, 2014. He made his NFL debut on December 14, 2014 against the Carolina Panthers. Allen was cut by the Buccaneers on September 1, 2015. On September 2, 2015, he was placed on injured reserve. On September 9, 2015, he was waived from injured reserve. On November 18, 2015, Allen was signed to the Buccaneers' practice squad. On January 5, 2016 Allen signed a reserve/future contract with the Buccaneers.
On September 3, 2016 Allen was released by the Buccaneers as part of final roster cuts. The next day, he was signed to the Buccaneers' practice squad. He was promoted to the active roster on November 22, 2016.
- "Josh Allen". ulmwarhawks.com. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Josh Allen". nfldraftscout.com. Retrieved September 4, 2016.
- "Josh Allen". kffl.com. Archived from the original on December 8, 2014. Retrieved December 7, 2014.
- "Josh Allen". pro-football-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved August 13, 2015.
- Smith, Scott (September 1, 2015). "Bucs Get to 75-Man Roster Limit". buccaneers.com. Retrieved September 5, 2015.
- "JOSH ALLEN". foxsports.com. Archived from the original on November 19, 2015. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
- "Nine Practice Squad Players Re-Signed". www.buccaneers.com. Retrieved 2016-01-07.
- Smith, Scott. "Bucs Trim Roster to 53". Buccaneers.com.
- Smith, Scott. "Bucs Form Practice Squad". Buccaneers.com.
- Smith, Scott (November 22, 2016). "Josh Allen, Javien Elliott Promoted". Buccaneers.com.