Joseph A. Campbell
Campbell was born on May 15, 1817 in Bridgeton, New Jersey. In 1869 he founded the company that would become Campbell's Soup. He died on March 27, 1900 in Riverton, New Jersey. He is buried in Woodlands Cemetery, Philadelphia, PA.
- "Abraham Anderson". New York Times. June 12, 1915. Retrieved 2010-10-28.
Abraham Anderson, a veteran soup maker and founder of the business of the Joseph Campbell Company, died on Wednesday night at his home in Haddonfield. ...
- You Know You're in New Jersey. ISBN 0-7627-3939-8.
Founded in Camden in 1869 by Joseph Campbell and Abraham Anderson, this successful business ...
- Robert Heide and John Gilman (writer) (2006). New Jersey: Daytripping, Backroads, Eateries, Funky Adventures. Macmillan. p. 129. ISBN 0-312-34156-3.
The Campbell's Soup Company was begun when Joseph Campbell, a fruit merchant, and Abram Anderson, an icebox manufacturer, ... Arthur Dorance and Joseph Campbell then formed a new company called the Joseph Campbell Preserve Company. ...
- Maxine N. Lurie and Marc Mappen (ed.). "Joseph Campbell". Encyclopedia of New Jersey. p. 115. Retrieved 2010-10-28.
.... Joseph Campbell was born in Bridgeton, the son of Presbyterian fruit-farmers. His marriage to Sarah Boyd Foster in ...
- "Family Group to Sell Stake in Campbell Soup Co.". Washington Post. December 19, 1989. Retrieved 2010-10-28.
... Joseph Campbell founded the company in 1869 but when he died in 1900 it was ...
- http://www.cooksinfo.com/joseph-campbell. Missing or empty