José Segura (born January 23, 1961 in Olesa de Montserrat) is a Spanish Football coach who won both the Greek championship and Cup with Olympiacos FC after the sacking of Takis Lemonis in March 2008. He decided to leave the club after the end of the season, despite winning two titles, because the board was planning to agree with a more experienced coach. Also the 4-0 defeat from AEK Athens for the championship was a black page for him in Olympiacos. Before joining Olympiacos FC he was assistant coach to Llorenç Serra Ferrer at AEK Athens FC. In May 2009 Segura agreed to join Liverpool Football Club as a Technical Manager at the club's Academy.
On 12 March 2011, Liverpool FC announced they had parted company with reserve team boss John McMahon with academy technical director Jose 'Pep' Segura taking over for the rest of the season.
- 2001–2002: Teacher at Lleida of Physical education.
- 2002–2003: Assistant of Llorenç Serra Ferrer in Barcelona youth system.
- 2003–2004: Assistant in FC Barcelona B, second team of Barcelona.
- 2004–2006: Teacher again in Lleida university.
- 2006–2007 Assistant coach of Ferrer at AEK Athens FC.
- 2007–2008 Assistant coach of Takis Lemonis at Olympiakos FC.
- 2008–2009 Manager at Olympiacos FC.
- 2009–2012 Academy Technical Manager at Liverpool.
- 2015–present Head of academy at FC Barcelona B, second team of Barcelona
- José Segura Liverpool FC. Retrieved 11 February 2010.
- Liverpool FC. Retrieved 26 September 2012.