|Colorado Rockies – No. 72|
|Outfielder / First baseman|
Born: February 12, 1992|
|September 8, 2016, for the Colorado Rockies|
|MLB statistics |
(through 2016 season)
|Runs batted in||2|
Patterson played college baseball at the University of South Alabama. As a junior he was the Sun Belt Conference Player of the Year. He was drafted by the Colorado Rockies in the fourth round of the 2013 Major League Baseball draft. He made his professional debut with the Grand Junction Rockies and spent 2014 with the Asheville Tourists. Patterson started 2015 with Modesto Nuts and was promoted to the Double-A New Britain Rock Cats in July. During the final month of the season he transitioned into a first baseman. Patterson was promoted to the Major Leagues on September 6, 2016.
- "South Alabama's Patterson, Calvi, Troy's McCain headline All-Sun Belt baseball honors". AL.com. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- "Rockies take versatile slugger Patterson in Round 4". Colorado Rockies. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- "South Alabama's Jordan Patterson selected by Colorado Rockies in the MLB draft". AL.com. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- "Modesto Nuts". modbee. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- "Former Al MVP, Justin Morneau, lending Jordan Patterson helping hand at first". Central Connecticut Communications. Retrieved February 4, 2016.
- Irv Moss The Denver Post (August 28, 2015). "Jordan Patterson's glove box growing". Retrieved February 4, 2016.