|No. 65 New York Giants|
|Date of birth:||June 23, 1991|
|Place of birth:||St. Petersburg, Florida|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||320 lb (145 kg)|
|High school:||St. Petersburg (FL) Catholic|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 6 / Pick: 179|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career NFL statistics|
Jon Halapio (born June 23, 1991) is an American football guard for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the New England Patriots in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Florida.
Halapio attended the University of Florida from 2009 to 2013. During his career he started 43 of 51 games at guard and was a team captain his junior and senior seasons.
New England Patriots
On December 17, 2014, Halapio was signed to the Denver Broncos practice squad. On May 11, 2015, Halapio was waived.
On June 5, 2015, Halapio signed with the Arizona Cardinals. On September 5, 2015, he was released.
New England Patriots (second stint)
New York Giants
- Frenz, Erik (2014-05-10). "Patriots Continue Stockpiling Offensive Line, Add Florida G Jon Halapio in Sixth Round". Boston.com. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- "Patriots release 19 players". New England Patriots. 2014-08-30. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- "Broncos add S Bush to active roster". Denver Broncos. 2014-12-17. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- Payne, Scotty (2015-05-11). "Broncos waive receiver Matt Miller and guard Jon Halapio". Mile High Report. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- Raiz, Senor (2015-06-05). "2015 NFL roster moves: Arizona Cardinals add guard Jon Halapio". Revenge of the Birds. Retrieved 2016-07-29.
- Urban, Darren (September 5, 2015). "Cardinals Make Final Roster Cuts". AZCardinals.com. Retrieved September 11, 2015.
- "Patriots sign OL John Halapio and TE Bear Pascoe; Place DB Nate Ebner on Reserve/Did Not Report List".
- "Patriots reach the 53-man roster limit". Patriots.com.
- "Giants Sign G Jon Halapio To Practice Squad".