|Full name||Jean-Marc Guillou|
|Date of birth||December 20, 1945|
|Place of birth||Bouaye, France|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|1958–1965||Sporting Club Nazairien|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Guillou was the founder of the Abidjan football school, eventually becoming the manager, technical director and trainer of ASEC Abidjan.
- 1966-1975 : Angers SCO France
- 1975-1979 : OGC Nice France
- 1979-1981 : Neuchâtel Xamax FC Switzerland
- 1981-1983 : FC Mulhouse France
- 1983-1984 : AS Cannes France
Guillou made his debut for the France national football team in March 1974 during a match against Romania, with France winning 1-0. Between 1974 and 1978 he played 19 times for the French national side, including at the 1978 World Cup in Argentina.
Career as a Manager
- 1983-1985 : AS Cannes
- 1985-1986 : Servette FC
- 1993-2000 : ASEC Mimosas (Manager, Director of Sport, Head Coach)
- 1999-2000 : Côte d'Ivoire
- 2001-2002 : K.S.K. Beveren
Guillou is the founder of football d'Abidjan ('Académie de Sol Beni) et successivement technical director and Head Coach ASEC Abidjan. He currently runs a number of football schools in Africa and Thailand under the name Académie Jean-Marc Guillou (Academy J.M.G.) seeking to develop young footballers who are often transferred to European clubs, the football talent academys are based in Abidjan, Antsika, Algiers and Bangkok.
- (French) Profile