|Full name||Jason Jeffrey Price|
|Date of birth||12 April 1977|
|Place of birth||Aberdare, Wales|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2009||→ Millwall (loan)||8||(3)|
|2010||→ Oldham Athletic (loan)||7||(1)|
|2010||→ Carlisle United (loan)||9||(4)|
|2010–2011||→ Bradford City (loan)||10||(0)|
|2011||→ Walsall (loan)||5||(0)|
|2011||→ Hereford United (loan)||4||(0)|
|2013–2014||Shaw Lane Aquaforce|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:13, 06 Sep 2016 (UTC).
Jason Jeffrey Price (born 12 April 1977 in Pontypridd) is a Welsh footballer. He can play as a right sided midfielder or as a forward. He now plays for 2015-16 Division Four champions Almondbury Woolpack, in the Huddersfield and District League.
On the return to his home country for the Football League Trophy Final at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on 1 April 2007, Price suffered a snapped Achilles tendon ruling him out for nine months. He renewed his contract at Doncaster in June 2008 when his previous deal was due to expire. Despite much talk of him leaving Rovers, Price took up a new one-year deal.
He joined Millwall on loan on 26 March 2009 for the remainder of the season, and two days later he scored on his Millwall debut – a 90th-minute winner which earned the Lions a crucial 1–0 victory at Crewe Alexandra.
On 7 July 2009 Price signed for Millwall on a one-year deal. He joined Oldham Athletic on a one-month loan deal on 1 February 2010, making seven appearances and scoring once against Swindon Town before returning to Millwall. Two days after his return, Price left the club on loan for a second time, joining Carlisle United until the end of the 2009–10 season. Price managed to score his first goal for the Cumbrians on his debut as Carlisle won the match 2–1 against Colchester.
On 17 June 2010 Price signed a 1-year deal with Carlisle United. On 13 October 2010 he signed a one-month loan deal with Bradford City. His loan was extended to the start of January 2011, with Price scoring his first goal in his eighth game with the club, in a 1–1 draw with Accrington Stanley. On 28 January 2011 Price signed a one-month loan deal with Walsall who, at the time, were bottom of Football League One. Price made his debut at home the following day in a 6–1 victory over Bristol Rovers, the club's best league result since 1986 (which was a 6–0 victory, also over Bristol Rovers). On 24 March 2011 Price signed a loan deal with Hereford United until the end of the season.
On 3 September 2011, Price signed for Morecambe on a four-month deal. He made his full debut at home in Morecambe's 6–0 hammering over Crawley Town on 10 September 2011.
Price was released by Morecambe on 15 March 2012 to enable him to join Guiseley for the rest of the season.
In August 2012, Price joined Welsh Premier League side Prestatyn Town and made his debut on the opening day of the season in a 4–2 victory over Afan Lido. Price made a great start to life in the Welsh premier league scoring several goals and winning player of the month for September.Price scored two goals to help Prestatyn win the Welsh cup final in a 3-1 extra time victory over Bangor City.
In the 2013-14 season, Price had spells with Ossett Town, Selby Town, Shaw Lane Aquaforce and Brighouse Town. In August 2016, Price signed for Almondbury Woolpack of the Huddersfield and District League. On 30 August 2016 he scored two goals in his first game against Flockton FC, in which Woolpack went on to win 7–0. He also assisted four goals in that game.
He is known for his unusual goal celebrations, which have previously included mocking the linesman, carrying players on his back and tapping a ball boy on the head.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 500. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "Reading 1-2 Brentford". BBC. 27 October 2001. Retrieved 12 May 2013.
- "Lions sign Price on loan". Sky Sports. 26 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-26.
- "O'Driscoll wields the axe". Sky Sports. 7 May 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-07.
- "Price completes Millwall switch". BBC Sport. 7 July 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-07.
- "Oldham sign Millwall striker Jason Price". BBC Sport. 1 February 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-01.
- "Swindon 4 - 2 Oldham". BBC. 9 February 2010. Retrieved 12 May 2013.
- "Oldham striker Jason Price returns to Millwall". BBC Sport. 9 March 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-10.
- "Carlisle United complete Jason Price loan deal". BBC Sport. 10 March 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-10.
- Parker, Simon (23 November 2010). "City 1 Accrington 1". Telegraph & Argus. Retrieved 2010-11-23.
- "Carlisle United release Hurst, Gbarssin and Price". BBC Sport. 10 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-24.
- Barnet | News | Latest News | Latest News | WATTS, PRICE A CONTRACT
- "Morecambe 0–1 Barnet". BBC News. 6 August 2011.
- "Barnet 1–3 Port Vale". BBC News. 13 August 2011.
- Morecambe | News | Latest from the Globe Arena | News | Shrimps sign striker
- "Price is right for seasiders boss Gibbo". welsh-premier.com. 15 August 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Almondbury Woolpack". FA.
- "Almondbury Woolpack 7-0 Flockton FC". FA.