|No. 74 Oakland Raiders|
|Date of birth:||January 7, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Lafayette, Louisiana|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||316 lb (143 kg)|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2012|
Jarrod Shaw (born January 7, 1988) is an American football offensive guard for the Oakland Raiders of the National Football League (NFL). He signed with the Cleveland Browns as an undrafted free agent in 2011. He played college football at Tennessee.
He played college football at Tennessee where he started 6 games in his junior season and 13 games in his senior season. While at Tennessee, Shaw played all five positions along the offensive line during his career.
On July 26, 2011, he signed with the Cleveland Browns as an undrafted free agent. On September 3, 2011, he was released. On September 4, he was signed to the practice squad. On January 3, 2012, he was signed to a reserve/future contract after spending the 2011 NFL season on the Cleveland Browns practice squad. On August 31, 2012, he was released. On September 1, he was signed to the practice squad. On October 22, 2012, he was promoted to the active roster. He was waived by the Cleveland Browns on September 1, 2013.
Shaw was signed by the Oakland Raiders as a reserve/future free agent on January 13, 2014.
- "Tennessee Volunteers profile". utsports.com.
- "Gladiators backup QB Troy Weatherhead, Minnesota OL Dominic Alford among Browns' undrafted free agents: Browns Insider". cleveland.com. Retrieved July 26, 2011.
- "Browns make roster moves". clevelandbrowns.com. Retrieved September 3, 2011.
- "Browns add to roster". clevelandbrowns.com. Retrieved September 3, 2011.
- "Browns sign eight to reserve/future contracts". profootballweekly.com. Retrieved January 3, 2012.
- "Browns make roster moves". clevelandbrowns.com. Retrieved September 1, 2012.
- "Browns Make Roster Moves, Add Practice Squad Members". cleveland.cbslocal.com. Retrieved September 1, 2012.
- "Browns place LG Jason Pinkston on IR, elevate OL Jarrod Shaw from practice squad to active roster". ohio.com. Retrieved October 22, 2012.