Jamia Mosque (Khudabad)
The Jamia Mosque (Urdu: جامہ مسجد خداباد), known as Jamia Masjid Khudabad or Badshahi Masjid, is situated in Khudabad, Dadu, Sindh and was built during the reign of Yar Mouhammed Kalhoro between 1700 and 1718. The mosque served as a school as well as for military training.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jamia Mosque (Khudabad).|
- Qurban Ali Khushik , "17th century Kalhoro tombs disappear brick by brick ", Dawn Media Group, 19 January 2010
- N. K. Bozai, "Kalhora Governance of Sindh - An Overview", Mahdavia Foundation, 2006