For the American mining baron, see James Clair Flood.
James Flood (1895-1953) was an American film director.
- The Woman Hater (1925)
- Why Girls Go Back Home (1926)
- The Lady in Ermine (1927)
- Three Hours (1927)
- Mister Antonio (1929)
- Under Cover Man (1932)
- The Mouthpiece (1932) co-directed with Elliott Nugent
- Life Begins (1932) co-directed with Elliott Nugent
- All of Me (1934)
- Wings in the Dark (1935)
- Shanghai (1935)
- The Lonely Road (1936) aka Scotland Yard Commands
- The Big Fix (1947)