Rodgers with the Atlanta Falcons
|No. -- Carolina Panthers|
|Date of birth:||September 10, 1991|
|Place of birth:||Spokane, Washington|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||320 lb (145 kg)|
|High school:||Spokane (WA) Shadle Park|
|NFL Draft:||2015 / Round: 7 / Pick: 225|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 6 in||320 lb||5.24 s||4.81 s||8.04 s||30.5 in||8 ft 10 in||24 reps|
|All values from his Pro Day|
On September 4, 2015, he was waived by the Atlanta Falcons.
New York Giants
On December 8, 2015, the New York Giants signed Rodgers to their practice squad. On January 4, 2016, Rodgers signed a reserve/future contract with the Giants. On September 3, 2016, he was waived/injured by the Giants. He was released from injured reserve on September 12th.
- "NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Jake Rodgers". National Football League.
- "Falcons Down to a 67-Man Roster". AtlantaFalcons.com. September 4, 2015. Retrieved September 12, 2015.
- Eisen, Michael (December 8, 2015). "Giants place LS Zak DeOssie, TE Larry Donnell on IR". Giants.com. Retrieved December 18, 2015.
- Raanan, Jordan (January 4, 2016). "Giants sign 6 players to reserve/future contracts". NJ.com. Retrieved January 11, 2016.
- Eisen, Michael. "New York Giants announce 20 roster moves". Giants.com.
- Henson, Max (November 29, 2016). "Ryan Kalil, Gino Gradkowski placed on IR". Panthers.com.