Fisher in 2015
|No. 74 Cincinnati Bengals|
|Date of birth:||April 27, 1993|
|Place of birth:||Traverse City, Michigan|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||306 lb (139 kg)|
|High school:||Traverse City (MI) West|
|NFL Draft:||2015 / Round: 2 / Pick: 53|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2015|
|Player stats at PFR|
Jake Fisher (born April 27, 1993) is an American football offensive tackle for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football for the University of Oregon. Fisher was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the second round, 53rd overall of the 2015 NFL Draft.
Fisher was chosen in the second round (53rd overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft by the Cincinnati Bengals. Fisher was drafted as a left tackle and was targeted several times during pass plays. After Bengal's H-back, Ryan Hewitt injured his MCL during the regular season, Fisher's number was switched from 74 to 44 so he wouldn't have to check in as an eligible receiver every play he was used as a pass catcher.
Fisher made his debut as an H-back against the Pittsburgh Steelers during the 2016 playoffs. After the season, Fisher switched back to 74 and began taking reps at center during the Bengal's training camp. With the departure of right tackle Andre Smith, Fisher is the back-up right tackle going into the 2016 regular season. He is also showing his versatility, getting acquainted with all five offensive line positions.
- Traverse City West's Jake Fisher clicks with Oregon's coaches
- Quick: Oregon left tackle Jake Fisher for Heisman? Maybe he shouldn't laugh at the notion
- Marcus Mariota joins LaMichael James as Oregon's 2nd unanimous All-American
- "2015 NFL Draft: Bengals select Oregon OT Jake Fisher". Cincy Jungle. Retrieved 2016-03-16.
- "Ryan Hewitt injury sparks Bengals to move Jake Fisher to fullback/h-back". Cincy Jungle. Retrieved 2016-03-16.
- "Ex-Duck Offensive Lineman, Jake Fisher, playing all five positions during Bengal's workout". OregonLive.com. Retrieved July 9, 2016.