|Full name||Jack Babashoff, Jr.|
|National team||United States|
July 13, 1955|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|Club||Long Beach Swim Club|
|College team||University of Alabama|
Jack Babashoff, Jr. (born July 13, 1955) is an American former competition swimmer who won a silver medal in 100-meter freestyle at the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal, Quebec. Two years later, he won a gold medal in the 4×100-meter freestyle relay at the 1978 World Aquatics Championships. Jack attended Fountain Valley High School in Fountain Valley, California and the University of Alabama.
Jack is the son of Vera (Slevkoff) and Jack Babashoff, Sr. Both of his parents are second-generation Russian-Americans. His younger sisters Shirley and Debbie and brother Bill were also swimmers who competed at the international level.
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (men)
- List of World Aquatics Championships medalists in swimming (men)
- World record progression 4 × 100 metres freestyle relay
- World record progression 4 × 100 metres medley relay
- Jack Babashoff biography and Olympic results, sports-reference.com.
- Jean-Louis Meuret (2007), HistoFINA Volume IV – Tome IV Archived 2009-05-05 at WebCite. MEDALLISTS AND STATISTICS. Special FINA WORLD SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIPS (50 m.) Before Rome 2009.
- Vera John Slevkoff Babashoff
- Babashoff, Shirley. Scribner Encyclopedia of American Lives, Thematic Series: Sports Figures (January 1, 2002).
- Paula Edelson (1 January 2002). A to Z of American Women in Sports. Infobase Publishing. pp. 13–. ISBN 978-1-4381-0789-9. Retrieved 10 November 2012.
- Kristin Hardeman (April 23, 1988). HIGH LIFE : In the Family Swim : Babashoff Hopes to Follow Siblings to Olympic Stardom. Los Angeles Times