In addition to Hyundai vehicles, Inokom has contracts with BMW to assemble sedans and crossovers, and with Land Rover to assemble the Defender. Dongfeng trucks and Sinotruk are to be assembled at Kulim, Kedah following an agreement reached in 2009.
Lineup of Inokom branded vehicles
- Inokom Atos Prima, introduced May 2005 as a facelift on an earlier generation Hyundai Atos with a frontal redesign similar to Hyundai’s Atos Prime.
- Inokom i10, a version of Hyundai's i10 city car launched on the Malaysian market in August 2008 with a 1.1 litre Epsilon engine. Produced by Inokom in their Kulim, Kedah plant.
- Inokom Getz, available as a 3 or 5 door hatchback with 1.4 litre engine mated to a manual or automatic transmission. This is a version of the 2006 facelifted Hyundai Getz.
- Inokom Matrix, locally produced since Sept 2004 this is a version of the pre 2009 facelift Hyundai Lavita family car.
- Inokom Santa Fe, launched in Malaysia in August 2007. A version of Hyundai's Santa Fe with a choice of 2.2 litre Diesel engine or 2.7 litre petrol engines.
- Inokom Permas, a version of the Renault Trafic as introduced in the early eighties. Exported to France from 2012.
- Inokom Lorimas, a version of the Hyundai Porter launched in 2002, produced for the local market and also for export. Exported to Mexico from 2004 and to the Philippines from 2007.
- Hyundai HD5000, a larger and more modern light duty truck, launched in March 2007.
Vehicles assembled under contract
Inokom has agreements with BMW to assemble:
- sixth generation (F30) 3 series sedans
- first generation (E84) X1 crossovers
- second generation (F25) X3 crossovers
- second generation (F16) X6 crossovers
- sixth generation (F10) 5 series sedans
- Inokom - Contract Assembly
- "BMW X3 joins locally-assembled line-up". Motor Trader. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: PROTO Malaysia Sdn Bhd. January 11, 2013. Retrieved 2016-01-12.
- "BMW Group Malaysia begins local production of new BMW 5 Series". the star online. Star Publications (M) Bhd. July 30, 2010. Archived from the original on 2012-06-12.