|Founders||Bruno Araujo, Ching Wei Lee|
|Headquarters||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Lee Ching Wei (Chief Executive Officer)|
Bruno Araujo (Chief Operating Officer)
Mitul Lakhani (Chief Financial Officer)
|Products||Credit Cards, Home Loans, Personal Loans, Health Insurance, Car Insurance, Broadband|
iMoney.my is a financial comparison website that caters primarily to the Malaysian market. It lets consumers find and compare various financial and consumer products like credit cards, mortgages, fixed deposit, broadband, and insurance policies. They also provide content around finances. In September 2015, iMoney.my recorded 2.5 million unique views with a 170% increase of visitors on a year-to-year basis.
Exactly a year later, iMoney.my received USD 500,000 in seed funding from Asia Venture Group. Later, they received a USD 140,000 (RM500,000) grant from Cradle Fund — an agency under the Malaysian Ministry of Finance, and USD 2 million from a group of venture capital funds including Jungle Ventures and 500 Startups. In November 2013, iMoney.my entered into a regional collaboration with financial literacy provider MoneyTree.
In June 2014, iMoney.my released a home loan calculator mobile app to help consumers apply for home loans directly from the app. In October 2014, iMoney.my announced a USD 4 million investment from ASX listed entity iSelect Ltd.
In September 2015, iMoney's Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer Bruno Araujo stepped up as Chief operations officer. In addition to that, Mitul Lakhani was brought in as CFO and Amanda Woo took on the CMO post. Chris Antonius joined the team as Managing Director for iMoney’s Indonesian property Aturduit
- "Malaysia's iMoney makes major management shifts ahead of new round". Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- "Ching Wei Lee, co-founder of iMoney". AsianEntrepreneur.org. 23 September 2013.
- "iMoney gets US$500K seed funding, targets SEA expansion". www.digitalnewsasia.com. 6 June 2013.
- "Cradle offers iMoney with RM500,000 funding". The Sun (Malaysia). 26 June 2013.
- "Malaysia-Based iMoney Raises $2M Series A To Help Consumers Compare Financial Services". TechCrunch. 24 October 2013.
- "IMoney and MoneyTree enter collaboration". The Star (Malaysia). 11 November 2013.
- "iMoney releases Malaysia's first home loan calculator, with loan application feature". The Malaysian Insider. 25 September 2014.
- "Australia-listed iSelect invests RM13mil in Malaysia's iMoney Group". The Star (Malaysia). 25 September 2014.
- "iSelect Website".
- "iMoney makes major management shifts".
- "Malaysia's iMoney spreads tentacles across Asia". The Malaysian Insider. 23 July 2013.