Illinois Administrative Code
The Illinois Administrative Code (Ill. Adm. Code) is the official compilation of the administrative rules of Illinois state agencies published in the Illinois Register, and is published by the Illinois Secretary of State. The Illinois Administrative Code was last printed in 1996.
- Smith, Lori L.; Barkley, Daniel C.; Cornwall, Daniel C.; Johnson, Eric W.; Malcomb, J. Louise (2003). Tapping State Government Information Sources. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 126. ISBN 1-57356-387-0. LCCN 2002044846.
- Illinois Administrative Code and Illinois Register Style Manual (PDF). Illinois Secretary of State. June 2004.
- Illinois Administrative Procedure Act (5 ILCS 100)
- Wojcik, Mark E. (2003). Illinois Legal Research. Carolina Academic Press. p. 190. ISBN 0-89089-339-X. LCCN 2003110318. OCLC 52972867.
- Illinois Administrative Code from the Illinois General Assembly Joint Committee on Administrative Rules