|Frequency||Ten times per year|
|Based in||Herlev, Copenhagen|
Idényt (meaning New Ideas in English) is a Danish language lifestyle magazine freely distributed to households. The magazine is the world's largest free magazine and has been included in the Guinness Book of Records.
History and profile
Idényt was established in 1978. The founding publisher of the magazine is Kai Dige Bach A/S. In 2002 Bonnier Group acquired 50 % of its publisher, the Benjamin Media. In 2009 Bonnier Group fully acquired both the publisher and the magazine.
Previously Idényt was published on a quarterly basis. Later its frequency was switched to ten times per year and the magazine has eight different versions. It has its headquarters in Herlev, and offers articles about home and garden. Anna-Lise Aaen is the editor-in-chief of the magazine.
- "Idényt - Enfocus Switch testimonial". enfocus. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Top 50 Special Interest magazines worldwide (by circulation)" (PDF). Magazine Organization. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Vi i Villa Shows the Way for Homeowners". Bonnier Group. 8 July 2010. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Media Kit. idényt". Benjamin Media. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Company history". Bonnier Publications. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- Europa World Year. Taylor & Francis. 2004. p. 1439. ISBN 978-1-85743-254-1. Retrieved 21 April 2015.