For the fear of water, see Aquaphobia.
|Look up hydrophobia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hydrophobia or hydrophobe may refer to:
Science and medicine
- A term used in medicine to describe a phobia (fear) for H2O.
- Hydrophobe, a term used in chemistry to describe chemical "aversions" of a molecule, or part of a molecule, to water
- Hydrophobia, the historic name for rabies, especially a set of symptoms of the later stages of an infection, in which the person has difficulty swallowing, shows panic when presented with liquids to drink, and cannot quench their thirst
Art, entertainment, and media
- Hydrophobia, a video game developed by Dark Energy Digital
- Hydrophobia, a Hungarian disk magazine (1996–1997)