|Privately held company|
|Industry||Sportswear and accessories|
|Founder||Frank van Wezel|
Frank van Wezel (Chairman)|
Ed van Wezel(CEO)
|Products||Sportswear, sports equipment|
Number of employees
In 1988, the company was floated on the London Stock Exchange. Frank van Wezel bought the company back in 2000. It remains privately held.
In 2013, Hi-Tec founder and chairman Frank van Wezel, was awarded an Honorary Degree of Doctor of Business Administration by Anglia Ruskin University.
- Cyr, Brian (November 19, 2013). "Hi-Tec Sports, the footwear and apparel brand, hires U.S.-based design director". Oregon Live. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- Hi-Tec http://www.hi-tec.com/. Retrieved 13 June 2016. Missing or empty
- Brettman, Allan (May 14, 2013). "Hi-Tec Sports banks on Zuuk shoe for market distinction". Oregon Live. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Our History". HI-TEC UK. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- Brettman, Allan (June 17, 2011). "Hi-Tec Sports footwear CEO had to prove mettle to founder". Oregon Live. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Hi-Tec vows to stay in Southend". Southend Standard. 26 May 2012. Retrieved 28 July 2015.