Harry and the Butler
|Harry og kammertjeneren|
|Directed by||Bent Christensen|
|Music by||Niels Rothenborg|
Harry and the Butler (Danish: Harry og kammertjeneren) is a 1961 Danish film directed by Bent Christensen. It was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film. It was also entered into the 1962 Cannes Film Festival.
- Osvald Helmuth as Gamle Harry
- Ebbe Rode as Fabricius
- Gunnar Lauring as Biskoppen
- Henning Moritzen as Fyrst Igor
- Lise Ringheim as Magdalene
- Lily Broberg as Trine, Café Dråbens værtinde
- Olaf Ussing as Krause, bilforhandler
- Palle Kirk as Heisenberg, 8 år
- Aage Fønss as Herskabstjener I
- Ejner Federspiel as Herskabstjener II
- Einar Reim (as Einer Reim) as Mink, overbetjent
- Ernst Schou as Advokat Lund
- Emil Halberg as Viggo, udsmider
- Johannes Krogsgaard as Teaterdirektøren
- Valsø Holm as Meyer, grønthandler
- List of submissions to the 34th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Danish submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "The 34th Academy Awards (1962) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-10-29.
- "Festival de Cannes: Harry and the Butler". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-02-22.